Mergers & Acquisitions
The goal of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) is to achieve rapid growth in a given industry, without having to create another business entity.
QbD supports companies on this pathway.
Challenges and benefits of M&As
- Asset valuation
- Historical earnings valuation
- Future maintainable earnings valuation
- Relative valuation (comparable company and comparable transactions)
- Discounted cash flow (DCF) valuation3
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mergers_and_acquisitions (accessed 7 July 2008)
- Viney H, Gleadle P. B820 Strategy, “Unit 5, Competitive and Corporate Strategy, session
5 (Corporate Strategy in Multi-Business Organisations),”Milton Keynes, UK: The Open University; 2003:p 87.
- S. Michor (2008), Mergers, Acquisitions and Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs Focus, RAPS.
- Hitt et.al (2003a), Milton Keynes, UK: The Open University.
How we support you
Contact us for more information or to request a free, no-obligation proposal.